Believe it or not, the ability to focus tightly on a topic or a range of emotions is probably one of the most powerful gifts that hypnosis can give you.
- Both successful and confident people are those who tend to be very well focused on their goals and on life in general.
- Stress-free people are those who tend to be focused on the present - because as you know, stress is all about the future.
- A winning athlete is focused on the outcome of his race.
The examples are endless and they are all positive - so grab your copy of a hypnosis mp3 for focusing better.
In certain respects, meditation and hypnosis can be interchangeable because both produce that calm state of mind which enables you to focus your concentration on whatever you wish.
That does not mean that you need to be focused on your goal or the outcome of the race 100% of the time, but it does mean that when you are focused, you are focused 100%.
What is Pure Concentration?
Pure concentration or pure focus, is the ability to switch your mind into a mode which excludes all extraneous ‘noise’.
- When you develop that ability to switch into ‘focus mode’, it does give you more confidence and can effectively make you almost fearless.
- When you are concentrating on a task, a goal or even when you are talking to and concentrating on an individual, if you learn the technique of focusing 100%, that is when you start to achieve.
- If you are having difficulty studying or reading, hypnosis can very quickly teach you to focus hard on your work, thus making the whole process far more effective than the normally casual approach that far too many people take towards any learning process.
- In addition, when you are tightly focused and your mind is not wandering, negative thoughts also tend to disappear if only for the reason that you do not have room for them.
How to Learn to Focus.
Learning to focus is no more difficult than learning another skill and hypnosis or self -hypnosis will help you to access your unconscious mind and it is through that process that you will learn the skill.
Most people don’t even think about organising their ideas, fears and thoughts and they certainly don’t ever think about de-cluttering.
Many will de-clutter the house in order to freshen it up and make it more attractive and acceptable without ever de-cluttering their mind in order to make it work more efficiently.
A tightly focused person is also a confident person. He or she is also an organised person without hundreds of dialogues perpetually circulating in their mind.
So how can hypnosis help?
As you know a hypnosis session starts by learning how to relax and on many occasions this is achieved through focus on either an object, concept or thought.
As soon as the process begins, all irrelevant thoughts and ideas are quickly forgotten.
That does not necessarily mean that they need to be forgotten forever because the next part of the process (still under hypnosis) may be to identify and grade them in order of importance - and then effectively to file them.
The best analogy I have seen on ‘focus’ is that of the computer desktop where you might see all sorts of files and programs, but if you concentrate on just one of them, that is to say focus - it is then that your best work is accomplished.
However if you are the sort of person who has ten tabs lit up at the top of the screen including Facebook, Twitter, Gmail etc, you are not focused and your work success will never be as achievable as it would be if you focused on one task at a time.
Your mind is exactly the same.
Download mp3 to improve your concentration with hypnosis.
Of course, you can do all this at a conscious level but by far the most powerful way to rearrange your personal icons is ‘in-trance’ when the process can be converted to what is best described as a subconscious ‘routine’ or instinct.
Focus and learning to focus both more easily and more effectively is no more than taking control... of yourself.